Sunday, July 17, 2011

KARMA FACTOR

We are deserving of the rewards, destinys, consequences and/or success/failure we get. It's is by our very actions that determine our just dues. For so many years I focused on the OTHER people and what THEY said and did to me was my excuse not to look in the mirror and face the real culprit; ME! Even in this present time, when I have more AWARE & AWAKEN thoughts there are events & mishaps that manifest that has me bewildered of their origins. The age old Question of DENIAL raises it's head of: "How could this happen to ME?" Which at this time I begin to RATIONALIZE; with SELECTED MEMORY; that I AM such "GOOD" person who serves others, provide for my family as well as other families in need, blah, blah, blah, blah, so forth and so on. All of sudden in meditation and thought a revelation was given to me why these "unexplainable"(which is just DENIAL)events/happenings/consequences keep REOCCURRING in MY life.

The truth at hand is that nothing is "REOCCURRING" it has never being faced or dealt with. I continuously choose consciously or sub-consciously not to deal with certain aspects of my existence and keep putting it on the "back burn". It continuously makes it rounds withIN in my life of this REOCCURRING loop/wheel/cycle. Have you notice with yourself or with someone else; that they go through the SAME events/pressures/pain/hardships like clock work. You can pretty much set your watch to their statregically timed mishaps. So, I had to investigate why despite of my many awakenings, lifestyle refinements and Spiritual reVISION I keep having these glitches in my programming. The best description for ME is KARMA!

kar·ma (kär'mə)

Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.
Fate; destiny.
Informal. A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling:

I SEE life as loops/circles rotating ever so often. Their are many rotating loops/circles/phases that when they reach the end they begin again. We are to learn & grow through each cycle, by removing and adding whatever is learnt or extract what no longer has use or value for the next "NEW" phase/level/realm/state of Consciousness we are about to enter. I usually catch and discard the more obvious distractions that are more visible on the physical realm. I can see how not properly bugeting finances can put unwanted pressures on me. So, I make the necessary adjustments to relieve myself of those potential stresses. I can see how unhealthy eating choices has had an effect of my health or PHYSICAL appearance. So, I begin making the proper adjustments to begin correcting what is OBVIOUS!

However, it's the subtle and esoteric thoughts/programming that are undetectable for the simply reasoning I have accepted these as MY TRUTHS and have yet to SEE or OVERSTAND that their functions are dysfunctional and causing havoc at every phase and cycle I struggle through. Some refer to this as "BAD LUCK", "Can't get a Break", "Everytime I get ahead there is ALWAYS SOMETHING"!! That "SOMETHING" is YOU! You not recognizing, dealing with or correcting the patterns of distorted thinking that has plagued and run amock through your lives. KARMA is usually defined as what goes around comes around. Insanity has been described as DOING the SAME thing and EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT. Bad Karma can quickly become Insanity if left unattended and uncheck.

It is beneficial that we reexamine ALL that we know or think we know about the truth. We have to overstand how belief systems, traditions, upbringing and our environment shapes and develops thought patterns that we then make life changing choices based on the collections of these attributes. Those choices may conflict with our NATURAL NATURE placing us in an unhealthy cycle of INSANITY reaping "BAD" Karma. However, being In touch with our NATURAL NATURE will produce euphoric and a tranquil state of mind, body and spirit; "GOOD" Karma. We must monitor our actions with people, places and things. Our choice to indulge/participate or entertain certain ideas, individuals or thoughts will place you in the path of those energies/spirits, regardless of how righteous or conscious you believe you are. We can open up the doors to some DISAGREEABLE energy/spirits through music, foods, media(TV,Movies), individuals or through our own inability to manage our EMOTIONS!

Obtaining & OVERSTAND of OUTFORMATION is critical in changing your energy and producing "GOOD" Karma versus "BAD" Karma, which quickly metamorphose into the plane of INSANITY undetected. KNOWLEDGE Of SELF will assist & eliminate the chances of a repetitive path of hurt, disappoint, stress. and/or hopelessness REOCCURRING in our next transition stage of evolution. So, just don't obtain KNOWLEDGE, but APPLY IT as well. Gather the knowledge you have and start the process of dissecting your experiences and extract the "BAD" Karma germ that continues to be the thorn in your side. Get out of that DEAD relationship, which keeps your LOVE BUG GENE dead as well. Stop feeding your subconscious with subliminal suggested music and te-LIE-vision, which grows withIN and manifest itself into your world & destiny. Stop indulging in to activities, drugs, alcohol and clubbing with the ghouls and ghost of the night life; that bring those DISAGREEABLE forces into your creative process.

LEARNING YOU IS CHANGING YOU AND YOUR KARMA FACTOR!

By: Erick "ThirdsEyeView" B.

Copyrighted Material. All Rights Reserved. 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, it was confirmation for what I prayed about; thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on point as always!! One reason why I Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ErickThirdEye,

    I follow you on twitter (@walkrgarvymalx)and find what you have to say to be really INFORMATIVE. My question is what is the best way to learn knowledge of self (KOS). I hear about it all the time but not sure how to apply. I've read the book; Knowledge of Self A collection of Wisdom on the science of everything and enjoyed it a great deal. I've been told i can't get it from a book. Any thoughts on the best way to proceed. I'm in Boston and i think brothers and sisters could benefit from KOS. I've been sent supreme mathematics and alphabet by a God i was communicating with in NY. What’s the best way to start.

    Thoughts

    dg

    ReplyDelete